Villa Cornaro (later
VILLA CORNARO at Meolo was built by an unidentified patron in the 1600s.
The structure has an arched widow of that period with trefoil gothic
arched windows on the sides and rear. By 1740 the villa was owned by
Proc. Andrea Antonio Giuseppe Cornaro (H-39).
The villa had fallen into ruins by 1954, but now is restored and used
by the comune [municipality] as a community center.
| Palaces |
Chapels | Villas |
Paintings | Theaters
Family | Links